Large, pear-shaped locking carabiner for belay stations and belaying with a Munter hitch.
The WILLIAM asymmetrical large capacity aluminum carabiner has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves. The WILLIAM carabiner is available in two locking systems: manual SCREW-LOCK or automatic BALL-LOCK.
Great capacity thanks to its large dimensions:
- optimal shape for belaying with a Munter hitch
- carabiner can hold a very large quantity of equipment
Good handling and ergonomics:
- asymmetrical pear shape facilitates opening and the manipulation of the locking system
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- BALL-LOCK : frequent use with practical automatic locking; secure use with triple-action opening.
Weight : 90g Type B Strength: 27 kN (major axis), 8 kN (minor axis), 8 kN (open gate) Gate opening : 27mm Material(s): aluminum Certification(s): CE EN 12275 Made in France
Not satisfied with your product? Return your purchase within 14 days.